Your heartfelt desire is to become a recognized expert in your chosen field.
You want to launch — or relaunch — a blog, podcast, YouTube channel, e-newsletter or social media campaign. You’ve jotted down some ideas, done some preliminary Google searches and maybe even had some real-world conversations about it.
Even though this content project has been on your mind for awhile and you’ve taken some initial steps, you haven’t gotten started yet. You find it really hard to know what’s the “right” way to get started and you wish it was easier to execute. You’re worried that it’ll take up more time, energy and creativity than you have, and that it won’t be a beneficial complement to your business.
Despite your frustrations and questions, you want to create something original and impactful. You want to forge new connections with your clients and fans. This is a chance you’re ready, willing and able to take. You know that content is an integral part of a sustainable, fulfilling growth strategy, and now it’s your time to invest in it.
To achieve this, I can help you become an organized, strategic and creative content creator.
Content Bootcamp is an eight-week, one-on-one engagement with me, where over four Skype sessions of 75-minutes each, we’ll bring your content project to life.
When we work together, here’s what you get:
- An eight-week work plan for our engagement with clear objectives, homework and deadlines;
- A deeper understanding of your brand, mission, vision and values, and how they inform your voice and POV;
- Content that’s ready for publication;
- A flexible six-month editorial plan to keep your momentum going, even after our engagement ends;
- A flexible six-month marketing plan to help you share your work with your intended audience;
- A crash course in social media analytics to help you better understand and reach your intended audience;
- A list of resources to support and inspire you as you continue to create and publish your work; and
- Conscientious, timely email support for the duration of our engagement, Monday thru Friday.
Content Bootcamp is perfect for you if:
- You want to launch or relaunch your blog, podcast, YouTube channel, e-newsletter or social media campaign.
- You’re an entrepreneur, non-profiteer, writer, blogger or someone working on a passion project.
- You’re ready to commit to your content project and get to work on it now.
- You’re willing to dive deeper into your brand, mission, vision, values, POV and expertise.
- You want to equip yourself with the tools and conditions to make content creation a more manageable and enjoyable process.
- You’re willing to experiment creatively and learn from trial-and-error.
Content Bootcamp isn’t for you if:
- You don’t know what kind of content project you’d like to start. (You may need a Clarity Session instead.)
- You want to specifically focus on your writing and editorial skills. (Just Write Workshop would be a better fit for you.)
- You’re looking to outsource content strategy or content marketing work.
- You aren’t ready to prioritize content in your business.
- You aren’t a fan of creative thinking.
Nisha was of great help in jumpstarting my podcasting. [Since] I was doing this for the first time, I wanted somebody to pressure-test my thinking and channel my energies. Nisha’s consultative approach helped me sharpen my content creation plan and got me thinking about [it] fit[s] into my broader business objectives.Deepak Jayaraman
There are two ways to proceed.
If you’re ready to purchase right now…
After you click one of the buttons on this page to book your Content Bootcamp, you’ll be taken to the PayPal purchase page. You can pay for your session using any major credit card or your personal PayPal account.
Once you make your purchase, you’ll be guided to a confirmation page that has a link to my calendar. You can then book a pre-Bootcamp 30-minute conversation with me to introduce yourself and your content project.
With your session booked, you’ll be directed to a questionnaire where you’ll answer questions to introduce yourself and your work.
If you’re interested but still unsure if Content Bootcamp is for you…
Book a free 30-minute conversation with me where we can clarify your needs and goals, and see if Content Bootcamp is a strong fit for you.
This link will take you to my calendar, where you can pick the most convenient date and time for our conversation.
After you schedule your free consult, you’ll be directed to a 10-minute questionnaire where you’ll answer questions to introduce yourself and your work.