Have you ever felt creatively blocked?
It’s the feeling you get when a project is taking too long to start or you don’t know how to finish, for reasons you can’t quite put your finger on. It’s the feeling you get when the work has stalled. It’s when you feel overwhelmed by how to figure out — or how to know — the “right” answers to the questions jogging circles in your brain.
Feeling creatively blocked makes you feel less productive and less confident. You feel too uncertain to make informed decisions about your work, which shakes your belief in what you’ve created so far.
What you need is perspective. You need the kind of perspective that doesn’t freeze you in a state of analysis paralysis or procrastination. You need to find answers to your questions that you can act on and learn from right now.
With Clarity Sessions, that’s exactly what we’ll do.
Clarity Sessions are single 60-minute sessions with me during which we’ll directly tackle the biggest challenge you’re facing right now. You’ll walk away with at least one actionable, concrete solution to address your challenge, which will make you feel creative, strategic and empowered.
When we work together, here’s what you get:
- A summary of our session and my proposed solution(s); and
- A list of resources to support and inspire you as you address your challenge head-on.
Clarity Sessions are perfect for you if:
- You’re currently working on a business or creative project and feel stuck in some way.
- You’re ready to dig deeper into your challenge, what effect(s) it’s having on your work and life, and how it makes you feel.
- You want to get to the root of your challenge and turn it into an empowering experience.
- You’re ready for new perspective, real action and results.
Clarity Sessions aren’t for you if:
- You aren’t ready to buckle down, and take the time and effort to tackle your challenges.
- You aren’t open to constructive critiques or outside-the-box thinking.
Nisha has a way of both understanding where you’re coming from and discerning where you want to be; the conversations are never one-sided. It has been most helpful to have a sounding board for ideas and strategies, both personally and professionally, that have been able to encourage my persistence in building up my social media skills… More of our partners have been able to resonate with our brand as per the recommendations she has given.Joseph Kolapudi
Nisha definitely got my creative thinking cap on and provided strategies I can begin to work on immediately with little-to-no stress or pressure. She was…able to quickly respond to all of the challenges I raised. And she was fun and pleasant to speak with. A win for me!May Banfa
After you click one of the buttons on this page to book your Clarity Session, you’ll be taken to the PayPal purchase page. You can pay for your session using any major credit card or your personal PayPal account.
Once you make your purchase, you’ll be guided to a confirmation page that has a link to my calendar. You can then book the most convenient date and time for your Clarity Session.
With your session booked, you’ll be directed to a five-minute questionnaire where you’ll answer a few key questions to introduce yourself and what you’d like to focus on during our session.